The B3FC bed mill is our smallest bed mill, partnered with Centroid's latest M400s control this package offers class leading value for money. The B3FC offers a powerful and easy to use conversational programming package. For most people one days training is all that is required to become fully operational.
Download unlimited size 3D programmes using the standard onboard USB or Ethernet network ports.
The B3FC is equipped with a fully programmable spindle, but still retains full manual functionality, making the B3FC a truly versatile machine.
To learn more about this remarkable package why not contact us for a site visit by a TRYAX representative, who will be able demonstrate the exceptional versatility of the Centroid control.
|Table surface size
|T-slots (W x N)
|Table max load (Centre)
|X-axis / Y-axis / Z-axis Travels
|Spindle nose to table surface
|Spindle center to column surface
|Machine weight NW / GW
- Fast Accurate 3D Contouring
- INTERCON Graphical Conversational Programming
- Irregular Pocketing with Islands
- Digital Servo Drives
- 3D Colour Graphics (Isometric & Tri-planer)
- 15" easy to read colour TFT LCD Monitor
- Sealed Keyboard
- Maths Assistance, Teach Mode
- 2 x USB Ports
- Ethernet Network Ports
- Multi GB Solid State Hard Drive.
- Precision ground ballscrews
- Chrome plate quill
- Programmable spindle
- Telescopic metal covers for sideways and ballscrews
- Pneumatic pawer drawerbar
- Turcite coated slides
- Auto flood coolant systems
- Automatic lubrication
- Low voltage halogen work light
- Interlock guards
- Heat exchanger on electrical enclosure
- Manuals / training.
- Rotary table / 4th axis
- Millwrite engraving
- Tooling packages
- Spindle speeder (5:1)
- Digitising probe and software
- Auto tool touch-off block
- DXF import option
- Unlimited programme size
- Automatic Tool Setter
- Coordinate System Rotation
- Compression Tapping
- 2D and 3D Digitising Software
- User Definable Macros and Sub Programmes
- MPG Handwheel
- Multiple Work Coordinates.